|Game Name:||Bleach: Heat the Soul 7|
|Original Title:||BLEACH 〜ヒート・ザ・ソウル7〜|
Bleach: Heat the Soul 7 is a Fighting video game published by SCEI released on September 2, 2010 for the PlayStation Portable.
This is by far the game with most characters on the series, stacking up to 84 playable characters both from previous games exclusively new to this version.
The most notable addition to the series is the new mode that allows 4 players battles simultaneously.
v1.01 UPDATED ISO included:
To use the v1.01 ISO you must also download the game DLC (the game won’t start otherwise). Go to the DLC page get Bleach: Heat the Soul 7 DLC and extract it on /PSP/GAME/ then you can play.
- Shuren (character)
- Aizen Hueco Mundo Conquest Mode
- Specials Voices
- Soulcode that gives you 3 bars of health and random effects to your opponent like take a bar off of energy and also you regenerate health
Bleach: Heat the Soul 7 (+v1.01) (Japan) PSP ISO Download
- Toaru Majutsu no Index (English Patched)
- World Heroes (Japan)
- World Heroes (Europe)
- World Heroes (USA)
- Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A’s Portable: The Battle of Aces (English patched)
- Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A’s Portable: The Gears of Destiny (English Patched)
- The King of Fighters Portable ’94-’98: Chapter of Orochi (Japan)
- Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy (USA)