|Game Name:||Pokemon Emerald Randomizer|
Pokemon Emerald Randomizer is a RPG video game published by Game Freak released on January 5, 2005 for the GameBoy Advance.
welcome to nuzlocke randomizer challenge! Be prepared to face the ultimate pokemon rules, if you succeed, true master thou shalt be.
- Any pokemon that faints must be stored in pc box and released permanently
- A player can only catch the first pokemon encountered on any route, not applied to fishing, if you fail to catch or flee, you cannot catch anymore pokemon on that route
- you have to nickname your pokemon to form stronger bonds
- black out is GG no Re (game over nO0bz( always wanted to say this)), actually, restarting is recommended for redemption ;/
- the further rules imho is self punishing, these alone will suffice for newcomers and even people entering the randomizer level.
Have fun~ i never get pass the 6th gym. rare candy for you if you get pass that.
Pokemon Emerald Randomizer (USA) GBA ROM Download
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 (English Patched)
- Summon Night Craft Sword Monogatari (English Patched)
- Pokémon Emerald: Wally Version (Hack)
- Legendz – Buhwarhaneun Siryeonyi Seom (Korea)
- Harry Potter Collection (Europe)
- Final Fantasy VI Advance (Japan)
- Eragon (Europe)
- Mahou Sensei Negima! Private Lesson 2 (Japan)